Friday 3 October 2014

Michael Strahan 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Live With Kelly & Michael host Michael Strahan tells Us Weekly 25 Things you didn't know about him. Be sure to tune into ABC weekdays at 9 a.m. ET.


1. I enjoy playing matchmaker for my friends…and I'm good at it!


PHOTOS: Celebrity Weddings 2014


2. I connected Erin Andrews with her boyfriend, Jarret Stoll and Angie Harmon with Jason Sehorn.


3. I would never bungee jump.


4. My favorite adult drink is tequila and Ting (Jamaican grapefruit soda).


PHOTOS: Check out these Emmys After Party shots!


5. When I played for the New York Giants, I used to talk to my socks. I still do!


6. I like wearing bright-colored shoes. Asics are my favorite.


7. I enjoy freestyle rapping.


8. One of my favorite pastimes is renovating and decorating houses.


9. I'm glued to my phone.


PHOTOS: Check out these celebrity Instagram uploads pre-Emmys!


10. I'm addicted to candy crush.


11. I've got a sweet tooth. But when I do indulge, I try to reach for something that's also nutritious, like a Meta Health Bar.


12. I once tackled a bear.


PHOTOS: Celebrities and their pets


13. To clarify, it was a Chicago Bear.


14. Growing up, my dad always told me, "When, not if", and it's a philosophy that carried me with in everything I do.


15. I hate the smell of hard boiled eggs.


16. When I was little, I wanted to be an astronaut.


17. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button.


18. Music is a constant in my life. I wake up to it, have it in all my dressing rooms, and go to sleep to it.


19. I love classic cars. My favorite is Aston Martin DB5.


20. Hosting this year's Kid's Choice Sports Awards inspired me to cut my hair in a mohawk.


21. I have a different drink before each of my shows.


22. Before Live With Kelly & Michael, I drink a Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher.


23. Before Good Morning America, I drink coffee with half- and half splenda.


24. Before Fox NFL Sunday, I drink watever [co-analyst] Jimmy Johnson's having.


25. I have a lot of jobs, but my favorite is being a dad to my kids [Tanita, 22, Michael, 20, and twins Sophia and Isabella,9]


This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Michael Strahan 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me






from Miley Cirus http://ift.tt/1x4IvOn

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment