Friday 1 August 2014

John Stamos: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Have mercy! John Stamos , 50, takes Us Weekly beyond the hair and shares 25 things you might not know about the Full House alum. Catch Stamos in My Man is a Loser, in theaters and on demand now.



1. The first concert I went to was the Beach Boys. The last concert I went to was the Beach Boys.


2. I still wear my dad's cologne, Aramis.


3. I like onomatopoeia-- words that sound like what they mean, like tweet and roar.


4. I have a dog that I love a lot but I don't talk about her publicly. She's very sensitive when it comes to press.


PHOTOS: Stars and their dads!


5. I'm the narrator on the Elvis Presley tour at Graceland. No, I have never seen the King's bedroom.


6. I once played bongos with Willie Nelson.


7. I've been on TV most of my life, but I don't love watching it (or myself).


8. I'm obsessed with Disneyland. On my first trip, I begged Tinker Bell for her number, but she wouldn't give it to me.


9. The first celebrity I ever met was the Fonz [Henry Winkler].


PHOTOS: Celebs visit Disney theme parks!


10. I've been in many musicals on stage and TV, but I don't actually like to sing.


11. I was a complete band geek in school.


12. I've been told that when I run, I look like one of the marionettes in Team America: World Police.


13. I own fewer than 30 tank tops.


14. I love to garden.


PHOTOS: Hottest celebs over 40!


15. I've never seen Mean Girls, but I have seen Step Brothers.


16. I'm proud of Full House, but the last time I watched a full episode was 20 years ago.


17. I like to do Pilates three to four times a week.


18. I have 27 pairs of reading glasses.


19. I drove my dad's white El Camino from age 16 until the second year I was on General Hospital. I still have it.


20. I cut my own hair.


PHOTOS: 25 Most iconic hairstyles of all time!


21. Warning: I eat crackers in bed.


22. I have extremely skinny legs. I used to wear shorts under my jeans in high school to hide them.


23. I won't talk badly about my exes, but I will write about them on folded-up notecards and hand them out to friends at parties.


24. I'm a terble speller.


25. I am more neurotic than I may seem.


This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: John Stamos: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me






from Miley Cirus http://ift.tt/1ljGdUB

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment