Friday 29 August 2014

Ariana Grande: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Pop princess and "Problem" singer Ariana Grande, 21, reveals 25 things you might not know about her to Us Weekly . Grande's new album, My Everything, is out now.



1. I have four pet dogs: Ophelia, Coco, Toulouse, and Fawkes.


2. I still have three wisdom teeth. I'm having them extracted one by one.


3. I'm a native Floridian.


4. I love going to the beach in the middle of the night.


PHOTOS: Celebs stuffing their faces at the beach!


5. I wish every day were Halloween.


6. I have had a sick obsession with horror movies since I was little.


7. My mom thought I'd grow up to be a serial killer because I wore Halloween masks around the house.


8. I have the worst vision.


9. I love animals more than I love most people.


PHOTOS: Hollywood's best Halloween costumes!


10. I'm vegan!


11. I love reading so much.


12. My favorite artists of all time are Imogen Heap, India. Arie and Madonna.


13. I really love the color lavender.


14. I am terrified of heights, and yet I love and will go on any roller coaster.


PHOTOS: Madonna's craziest controversies!


15. When I'm not wearing heels, I like to walk around en releve.


16. I love theme parks and look forward to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights all year.


17. My best friend is named Alexia [Luria].


18. I believe happiness is the best success.


19. I am obsessed with the ocean and all kinds of sea creatures.


PHOTOS: Celebs visit Disney theme parks!


20. I sleep in very minimal clothing. My grandmother encourages naked sleeping.


21. She is sitting next to me and just told me to correct grandmother to Nonna. LOL.


22. I love a spontaneous 3 a.m. trip to the pharmacy.


23. I think Bruce Almighty is the greatest movie ever.


24. I never get tired of Monopoly, even though it is a long-ass game.


25. I have a sailor mouth.


This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ariana Grande: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me






from Miley Cirus http://ift.tt/1ppsm5M

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment