Monday 30 June 2014

Ed Sheeran: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Ed Sheeran 's second album, x (pronouced "multiply"), is out now. The British singer, 23, fills Us Weekly in on 25 things you don't about him.


1. I can't drive.


2. I had speech therapy for a stutter for years.


3. The first album I ever bought was Conspiracy of One by the Offspring.


4. I keep discovering new cousins as I tour the world.


5. I failed by GCSE [a British exam] in German.


6. My favorite movies are Goodfellas and Cool Runnings.


PHOTOS: Oscar snubs: most overlooked films, stars and shocking losses!


7. I won "Most Likely to Be Famous" in high school.


8. I never finished school.


9. I have birthmark by my eye, and people always think I've been in a fight.


10. I'd rather see people in person than talk on the phone. Less awkward.


11. As a kid, I was in the National Youth Theatre.


PHOTOS: Child stars gone bad!


12. I have terrible vision and wear glasses.


13. I kept a 2009-2010 diary.


14. I used to wear a trucker hat with a Lego man attached to it.


15. The only video game I've owned was GoldenEye 007 on N64.


16. I can play the cello.


PHOTOS: Stars' favorite childhood toys!


17. I can fit 47 Maltesers in my mouth.


18. I don't use a wallet.


19. I'm newly obsessed with Bruce Springsteen.


20. One of my pinkies is shorter than the other.


21. I was a roadie for Nizlopi when I was 15 and 16.


PHOTOS: Celebrity dream homes!


22. For four years of my life, I had no fixed address.


23. I don't have a bathtub.


24. I have a very addictive personality. I tend to overdo things a lot.


25. I can chug a Jager Bomb faster than anyone.


This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ed Sheeran: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me






from Miley Cirus http://ift.tt/1mqaGiO

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment